Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. WARNING: The ticket holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to attendance at the ABL Game and the sport of baseball and all warm-ups, practices and competitions associated with baseball, whether such risk and danger occurs prior to, during or subsequent to any such warm-ups, practices and competitions associated with baseball, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by thrown bats, or fragments thereof, and thrown or batted balls, thrown, dropped, or launched items and projectiles, other hazards or distractions and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people, and agrees that none of the "ABL Entities" (as defined herein) shall be liable for injuries or loss of personal property resulting from any cause. The ABL Entities assume no responsibility for damage to or loss of any ticket holder vehicle or any contents contained therein. "ABL Entities" shall mean the Australian Baseball League Pty Ltd., the owners and lessees of the facilities in which the Game is played, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or related companies, agents, players, officers, employees, owners, sponsors and licensees.
2. By attending this game as a parent or guardian with accompanying minor(s), the ticket holder is deemed to have granted all of the foregoing rights, releases and waivers on behalf of such minor(s). If the ticket holder does not wish to or is not authorized to grant such rights, releases and waivers on behalf of the accompanied minor(s), the ticket holder must immediately accompany the minor(s) out of the facilities.
3. The right of admission is reserved by ABL management.
4. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised games, programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
5. Spectators will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner, strictly limited to licensed areas only. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from the venue.
6. Spectators may keep any ball hit into the stands as a souvenir. However, fans must not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls in play. Violation will result in immediate ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
7. Your ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
8. No refunds or exchanges.
9. If a regulation game is not played or is not completed, this ticket will serve as a voucher, valid for a ticket of equal or lesser value at a subsequent regular season game as determined by the ABL. Such determinations will be made subject to availability and this ticket must be exchanged at the box office on the day of the subsequent game. No part of the purchase price will be refunded by reason of the failure of the ticket holder to use this voucher or attend a subsequent game.
10. Patrons who disrupt a game, who use abusive or vulgar language, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase. By using this ticket, ticket holder further consents to allowing the ABL to inspect any bags, clothing, or other articles prior to entry into the facilities and denying entry for any items which the ABL deem inappropriate or potentially injurious to other patrons. No alcohol or commercial take-away food is permitted to be brought inside the venue by patrons.
11. Tickets must be retained throughout the Game.
12. The holder of this ticket (the "Holder") is granted a revocable personal license by the ABL. Holder is admitted on condition, and by use of this ticket Holder agrees that: (a) Holder shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any information about the game to which this ticket grants admission, including, but not limited to, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or any other information concerning the game (the "Game Information"), (b) the ABL and/or affiliated entities are the exclusive owner of all copyrights and other proprietary rights in the game and the Game Information, and (c) the ABL and their affiliates, licensees and agents shall have the unrestricted right and license to use Holder's name, likeness, and/or voice in any broadcast, telecast, photograph, video, and/or sound recording taken in connection with the game for all purposes and in all media known and unknown throughout the universe in perpetuity. Ticket holder further releases the ABL Entities from and against any and all claims which ticket holder or any minor(s) accompanying ticket holder has or may have.
13. Your ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the ABL. Any such use or offer of such use will terminate the license granted by this ticket.
14. If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.